Full TIE membership is open to both national trade associations of European Union Member States, European Union applicant states, European Economic Area Member States and Switzerland and companies with a registered office in Europe, whose activities cover the manufacture, development, marketing and selling of toys, games and related products.
Membership of TIE shows that you respect TIE’s values, which are:
- Prioritising the safety of the toys we produce;
- Tailoring our marketing to respect children’s sensitivities and advertising responsibly;
- Reducing or eliminating barriers to trade;
- Respecting intellectual property rights in their broadest sense;
- Encouraging environmental sustainability.
If you would like to join TIE or receive further information on the benefits of being a member, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org